We all know looking great takes consistency. Here at Dr. Mariotti’s MSpa, we’ve made consistency pretty simple with our MSplash Club. The MSplash Club is perfect for women and men who regularly take advantage of our MSpa services. You’ll receive cosmetic injectable treatments, such as fillers and BOTOX®, and/or medical grade peels, treatments and facials all while on an easy and affordable monthly payment plan.
Request a Consultation Today!
Get the look you want in the budget you set with the MSplash Club. Sign up today and get on your path to an affordable, consistent treatment plan with long-lasting results.
MSplash Club members will receive:
- Personalized treatments, adjusted to suit your evolving needs
- Treatment reminders to keep you on track
- Better, consistent, longer lasting results
- Easy monthly payment plan
Membership Program and Schedules
- Injectable program starting at $87.50 per month, for example, for one area of BOTOX every 4 months.
When you sign up, you’ll be able to maintain the beautiful results of your nonsurgical treatments — at a great price. For our injectable treatments, the typical longevity of results vary by product and we recommend following this schedule for treatment sessions:
- BOTOX: Every 3 to 4 months
- JUVÉDERM: Every 4 to 6 months
- JUVÉDERM Ultra Plus: Every 6 months
- Restylane®: Every 6 months
- Sculptra® Aesthetic: At least once every 2 years
- HydraFacial MD®: Recommended every 4 to 6 weeks
- Voluma: Once a year
- RHA: Every 6 to 8 months
The membership program and schedules vary from patient to patient and it also depends on the area or areas of your face that is treated. We’ll be able to give a more specific recommendation and develop a customized treatment schedule during your consultation.
Take the first step toward your dream look and contact us online or call our Concord office at 925-685-4533 to request a consultation.
*Information for education only, not meant as a guarantee of results. Your results may vary. Unless otherwise noted, images on this site are of models.