Enjoy lasting results with a personalized skin care plan while saving money on your favorite products, with exclusive deals at our medical spa in the Walnut Creek area. Through our Beauty Membership program, you'll receive our best skin care products and cosmetic injectable treatments, such as fillers and BOTOX®, at a great price.
The Beauty Membership program is perfect for those in the Danville and Walnut Creek area interested in our med spa services. If that's you, request a consultationrequest a consultation online, or call Dr. Eric Mariotti's office at (925) 685-4533 to learn more and schedule your appointment.
The Beauty Membership program gives our patients a path to affordable, consistent, long-lasting results by creating customized treatment plans based on their unique skin type and condition. The program provides you the opportunity maintain healthy, youthful-looking skin within your budget.
More to love about the program:
- Personalized treatments, adjusted seasonally
- Better, longer lasting results
- Easy payment plan
- Skin care products delivered to your door
- Notifications reminding you about the next office treatment
A Beauty Membership also gives you access to special deals and exclusive events. At MSpa, we offer aesthetic injectables, customized facials, and chemical peels. Our members get exclusive samples and deals on Allergan products, such as BOTOX and the JUVÉDERM® family of injectable fillers.
Choose one of the 3 plans offered at MSpa:
- Skin care plans starting at $65 a month
- Injectable plans starting at $51 a month
- Combination plans starting at $219 a month
When you sign up, you'll be able to maintain the beautiful results of your nonsurgical treatments — at a great price. For our injectable treatments, the typical longevity of results vary by product, and we recommend following this schedule for treatment sessions:
- BOTOX: Every 4 months
- JUVÉDERM: Every 4 to 6 months
- JUVÉDERM Ultra Plus: Every 6 to 9 months
- RADIESSE®: At least once yearly
- Restylane®: Every 6 to 9 months
- Sculptra® Aesthetic: At least once every 2 years
The duration varies from patient to patient, and it also depends on the area or areas of your face that is treated. We'll be able to give a more specific recommendation and develop a customized treatment schedule during your consultation.